Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Birthday Tribute for a Compassionate Man

didn't really know him for that long or know him well, but I did know Ross Hoffman long enough and well enough to know that he was a man of compassion. This picture represents that part of Ross, and his legacy is that he passed it on to his children, especially my son-in-law. Thank you Ross! I know that my daughter will always be cared for in a kind and compassionate manner.  In a world where so many people are centered on themselves, it is refreshing to see someone that reaches beyond their world into the lives of others. While there are many who are sad that you aren't here any longer to teach us these things by the way you live, we rejoice that you were able to leave this world a better place than you found it...so today, I celebrate what would have been your 56th birthday. Man, what a birthday party you must be having today celebrating with the King of Kings! Happy Birthday Ross!

No comments: