Saturday, July 16, 2011

A winter's tale


OK, one more post and then I have to get back at re-organizing my house!  Why didn't I do this when the snow was blowing?? I can't put it off any longer.  I've started and made messes and half done projects in every room in my house, and I've got to get back at it when this post is done.  I must say I have made great progress in the areas that you probably wouldn't even notice, but on to this last winter's tale.

Buddy's Semi Sleeping Peacefully
I have to add that my husband, my buddy of 33 years, does not share the same love for winter that I have, and here are the pictures to show you why.  On this particular day, we drove into town, not realizing that we were in for a treat.  Half way there, we agreed that we were out of our minds for getting out on a day like this.  These days are best viewed from the comforts of our home with a fire going and a cup of tea in hand!

My little house on the corner.


Maybe this has something to do with the reason he does not like winter!

No comments: