Monday, June 25, 2012

Willie Wonka, Carousels and More...


No Baby again today so we had to keep busy.  We drove over to Merrillville and went to the candy factory on Highway 30...definitely a throw back to Willie Wonka.  After a purchase of several Gummi assortments, Haley fell on the way out to the car and skinned her knee in two places. Tears followed, but they were short lived after a Sponge Bob bandaid fixed all that was wrong in the world. After lunch at the mall, Monica sat with the kids in the play area while I went to Teavanna to get a glass of iced tea.  They were super busy and it took awhile to get my tea so the guy said it was on the house! Next it was my turn to watch the kids in the play area while Monica went to get a foot massage.  We were hoping that the pressure points would bring on labor.  Ha! We are so silly sometimes. However, it was a very relaxing exercise for her. We finished up with a ride on the carousel. Alex talked me into the tea cup ride.  It was just as fast or I should say it seemed faster than the ones I went on in my youth...hmmm??...and I definitely felt nauseous when I finished the ride, but Alex loved it, and we both had fun, so I guess it was worth it.




No comments: