Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pure Joy

Annie & Eric came to visit for Easter this year. We took advantage of the beautiful weather and took a walk along the newest part of the Nickel Plate Trail to shoot a few Engagement Photos....you know, to post on the parents & grandparents refrigerator, right Annie?

It has been a pleasure to be a part of the journey of Annie & Eric.  I knew he was "the one" the first time I met him.  They both chose well! I love the smile that I see on Annie's face when she is around Eric.  They complete each other like that one last piece of the puzzle.

This last weekend, I had the pleasure of driving my mother in law to Holmes County, Ohio for the first of Annie's wedding showers. It was a joy to participate in the festivities and to meet Eric's family.  They are first rate people in my book...so warm and friendly and inviting...just like Eric. I'm so happy for you Annie girl! Thank you both for including me in your lives!

No comments: