Thursday, March 22, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is


I wish everyone could see the beauty of a place they can call home, and know that their heart will always have a place to come back to...

This is Not GoodBye
I can see it in your eyes that you are restless...
The time has come for you to leave...
It's so hard to let you go, but in this life I know, you have to be who you were made to be.
As you step out on the road, I'll say a prayer, so that in my heart you always will be there
 
This is not goodbye
I know we'll meet again, so let your life begin, cause...
This is not goodbye
It's just I love you to take with you until you're home again
 
Still your soul may have left you wondering, should you stay or should you go
Just remember that your dreams, they are a promise that you were made to change the world
So don't let fear stop you now, cause...
 
This is not goodbye
I know we'll meet again, so let your life begin, cause...
This is not goodbye
It's just I love you to take with you until you're home again

And you know the one that rides the star above was created by the one who loved
But then will ever hold so God you really know
What started as a still small voice reaching out in your only choice is to follow who you are
Is to follow who you are...cause...

This is not goodbye

I know we'll meet again,
This is not goodbye
I know we'll meet again, so let your life begin, cause...
This is not goodbye
It's just I love you to take with you until you're home
It is I love you to take with you until you're home
It is I love you to take with you until you're home
...again
 
http://www.sidewalkprophets.com/presale-splash
 
Upland, IN
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Taylor University
236 W Reade Ave
Upland, Indiana 46989
Time: 10:00 PM

I'm going if I have to go by myself!









No comments: