Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Cousins

What can I say? When you get my three eldest grandchildren together, there is never a dull moment.
We packed a lot into this short weekend stay.  Opening night with The Lorax...staying up late...sleeping together on the top bunk...playing Mario Brothers...matinee with Mr. Poppers Penguins...
...playing at McDonald's Playground...painting...playing cards...and games like Who am I?
 I think the kids had a blast!  I know I did!  Saturday night, Alex passed out on the couch next to me at 7 pm and slept for 12 hours! After church on Sunday, we let the kids play in the Liberty playroom at the church for about an hour before we went to Red Robin for lunch.  I think Monica and I had a grand time too when the kids weren't looking. *wink!  This is the stuff that memories are made of...until next time!



No comments: