Sunday, October 02, 2011

Things you miss when you fly...

When I was a little girl, riding in a car bored me, but as I've aged, I've learned to appreciate riding in a car across country because it allows me to see the change of the land.  People really do miss so much when they fly. It reminds me of the song I learned in grade school...

This Land is Your Land by Woody Guthrie

This Land is Your Land, This Land is my Land, from California to the New York Islands, from the Red Wood Forest, to the Gulf Stream Waters...this land was made for you and me.












The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Psalm 19:1

1 comment:

BMAHSCHROCK said...

If you get a good CN (Canadian National) engine train out there we can send it in for there calander contest for 2012!! Safe travels:)