Sunday, August 07, 2011

Emmie Grows Up!

My baby girl is definitely all grown up.  This Spring/Summer, she graduated from college, got married and will be taking her state boards for Nursing this week. 
My Amish Emilie
Here are just a few of my favorite photos from the past twenty two years!
Emilie & Dr. Higgins - I wish everyone could have a doctor who is  half as great as this guy.  He's a one of a kind!  I  think Emilie looks like June Emilia here.



This picture was taken shortly after Emilie cut her own hair  (the first time).  She was contemplating something at the time, but I can't remember what.

Her pie baking began at a very early age!

I love this picture of Emilie & Joe.  We were in Colorado during the wheat harvest and they had actually been playing in the back of the semi on top of the wheat.  It is so typical of how hard they played when they were little, and the dirt on their cute little faces shows that all too well.

Friday Night Live at IWU.  I loved going to watch FNL during Emilie's college years.    I chose this picture because she is so cute and so happy and it has several of her college roommates in it!

This was one of the pictures that I looked at early on and thought to myself, "This guy is the one!"

Emilie goes to Oxford, England for the summer.

I love that Emilie & Logan have so much fun together.  This picture speaks volumes.

You gotta love that Emmie smile!

No comments: