Saturday, July 30, 2011

Seattle just might be the place to live Gluten Free

It's been a frustrating couple of weeks with my diet, a visit to the ER, feeling bad, a detox gone wrong, and lots and lots of blood tests. Whenever I am feeling bad, I start reading alot of blogs, especially Gluten Free Girl. Tonight I read a posting where they cooked at a farm to gluten free people.  In fact, you can only go there if you or someone close to you is living a gluten free life. It looked and sounded like heaven to me.  I'm beginning to feel that nothing this side of heaven is going to fix me.  Do you think that Paul's problem was gluten?  You know, his thorn in the flesh?  haha!  However, I digress. After reading this article on Dinner at the farm and reading about the restaurants and stores in Seattle, it seems to me that Seattle is the one place on this planet that caters to people with gluten problems.  I'm not sure I would like the whole overcast thing, but I can only dream of visiting there someday and checking out the gluten free community first hand.

No comments: