Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Quarter of a Century Already?



Can it be that my baby boy is a quarter of a century old already? Emilie made Joe a Texas Sheet Cake with 25 in chocolate chips. I'm not much into baking these days since I have this crazy problem that has changed my diet drastically. It's a good thing she has taken up the charge so she can take care of her big brother.
This picture was taken at one of the McGrawsville Youth Rummage Sales.  This halloween costume was a bit too small for Joe, but the funniest thing about this picture is that they took this picture with someone else's camera and she didn't see it for months until she finally developed the film.
I was looking at this picture recently and I realized that it is my fault that Joe has done such crazy things to his hair over the years.  He obviously loved his hair when I spiked it up on this day. Curt wasn't too sure about the whole thing.


Friends since birth, Joe & Sam have always been together.  Here we are at a barn party that our church used to have every fall at the little barn directly across from the church.  The barn is gone today, but the memories live on.


My Three Sons

This picture always makes me laugh.  I look like Rosanna Rosanna Danna (I'm telling my age via Saturday Night Live - Remember, it started with my generation!)  This was taken on Mother's Day.  Joe was less than a week old when I took him to church for the first time.  I always said he was my Mother's Day present.

No comments: