Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chocolate and Smiles

It is not often that I get the treat of spending a day with my eldest granddaughter (at the time she was my only granddaughter), Haley, and her mother, Monica. This particular day was such a happy memory for me.  We met Emilie in Indianapolis for a wedding dress fitting followed by supper at one of my favorite restaurants, Ted's Montana Grill (they always treat me right in a gluten free kind of way!).  It was a great time with all my girls. After Emilie & Courtney had made their way back to campus, I had the honor of introducing Monica to Whole Foods (another source of Gluten Free for me). It was near Easter so they had a table full of Organic Easter Treats so I had Haley pick something out and I told her I would buy it for her.  She settled on this chocolate easter bunny on a stick which made her grin from ear to ear.  That smile sure warms an "Oma's" heart.

No comments: