Thursday, June 24, 2010

Arizona Momma & Poppa

This picture was taken on Father's Day, and I can't think of a better place to spend it! I had a GREAT time visiting with my folks in Tucson, Arizona. It was too HOT (above 100 everyday topping out at 109 degrees) so that left us plenty of excuse to just "be together" inside where it was cool!! I miss them already and can't wait until Emilie's wedding so I can see them again. These are the people that gave me roots and instilled the importance of family in my every being. Thanks Mom & Dad for everything...life lessons taught well, allowing me to go all by myself to a church camp in Jamestown, North Dakota where I first truly met Jesus Christ, visits with family in Nebraska and Colorado, hugs and kisses, military adventures to far off lands, stories from your past and an example of a life of servanthood! I have learned much from you both! I will love you forever!!!

No comments: